Palmyra Village Park: 955 Eighth St. Palmya, WI. 2 ball fields, playground, horseshoe pits, volleyball pit, covered pavilion, bathrooms, kitchen. Park rental is available by contacting the Village Hall at 262-495-8316.
Lower Spring Lake Beach: 306 Anemone St. Palmyra, WI. Sand beach, playground, grill. Beach is open in the summer with a lifeguard on duty. Call the Village of Palmyra at 262-495-8316 for lifeguard hours. All other times is swim at your own risk.
Deep Rock Springs: This park is accessible through the parking lot of the Public Works Building at 203 Jefferson St. In April 1885 Colonel Davidson opened a new spring and named it Zenobia. This is a natural spring that bubbles out of the ground.
Carlin Weld Park: 78 acres is located near Palmyra & Eagle and features the rugged topography of the Kettle Moraine area with upland,s steep kettles, a man-made pond, and lowlands with an ephemeral stream. The park is used for picnics, hiking, sledding, fishing, relaxing. Park has a shelter, pump house, restroom, playground, picnic tables, grills. Contact Jefferson County Parks System to reserve at 920-674-7260.
Horseriders Campground: Is located west of Eagle at W830 Little Prairie Road. Travel Hwy 59 into the town of Palmyra. Turn south on 3rd Street to the campground entrance. This campground has 56 sites, some with electric that are open to campers with horses. Fire pits, water , bathrooms and showers, and mounting blocks are also available. Call 888-947-2757 to make reservations.
PFC Charles F. Deuel Veterans Memorial Trailhead Park: Located at the corner of W. Wilson and S. Second Streets. This is a half-acre park with picnic tables, snowmobile parking, horse stalls for horse riders. Shaded park area.
Aurelian Springs Village Park: Is a Village Park located off of Hwy H on 1121 N. Blue Spring Lake Drive. It is a 42-acre park with an open air pavilion, picnic tables, bathrooms, nature trail, relaxing, and wildlife viewing. Contact Village Hall at 262-495-8316 for more information.